Sunday 31 July 2011

So then, I imagine!


I am sat here in the dead of the night and I amuse myself with my fancy sentence formation. "I am pondering at the oddity of the whole situation."
Since when did my sentences start pushing up pansies? And them questions, they always breed in adundance, so then. Who am I? Who have I become? Who do I wish to be? Answers that are habitual to playing games with me.
So then, I imagine!
I wish to swap this balcony for a mountain top and I am Monet, only I paint pictures with my words. My words that colour many fantasies, which shall be hung in musuems, reminiscent of a world that once was. A mind lies here in the nude. Oblivious eyes only seek glamour. I would glitter for you babe, only if you let me shine.
So then, I imagine!
I dance with the shooting stars, your hand in mine. I laugh a million lotuses onto the friendless lake. I mother Jewelweed, along side poison ivy and oak. I cry diamonds in the running springs. I die a tree where now you stand in the shade of me.
So then, I imagine!

No comments: