Tuesday 4 May 2010

End!


Your love is beautiful like a bird but the night is dark and it scares me. Actually, that is an understatement. It terrifies me!!!!!!! This feels warm, it feels fuzzy but for how long? Kaari raat mora jiya ghabraaye!! Nights, it seemed friendly, it seemed comforting, it seemed mine! Mine? What is really mine?! Them trinklets? Them plenty clothes that don’t seem to end. Or those promises that are made to me . . or the promises I make to myself? Are they mine? Them hands so empty. Wish they were so full! That heart so lonely, Wish it wasn’t! Those whispers, they never seem to stop! Why wouldn’t they stop? Decisions?! Endless decisions!! Stop .. stop . . Please Stop . . Stop! That song it gets stuck in my head and it plays over and over again till it makes me bleed! How do you make it end?! The heart it beats . . so loud and that if we shushed for a bit, I am sure we’d hear it! The serpents out to get you . . ! Techno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must end . . !

No comments: